Thursday, March 26, 2009

Negler!

These pictures are of my first attempts on nail art. (And also my first attempts on photographing my nails...) 

This first picture is some fun with konad. I only have one plate #25 so every konad in this post is from that plate. 


Here, I played with my self cut striper pen (take a small makeup brush with long bristles and cut it down to 5 or 6 bristles) I found making dots much easier than stripes...


Here I am attempting the norwegian flag. About one hundred coats... and crooked, but I will definitly do i again on our national day 17. may :-) Also making some flowers and som paws :-D

(I'll probably explin how in a later post :-))



Fun with green (my favourite color) and dots!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Love all of your designs. Looking forward to seeing many more.